Spread Your Wings

If I learned anything this past year, it’s that some things in life may be impossible at times to plan and/or control.  I do know that most of my personal goals and plans are achievable.  I also know that I must separate myself from people who lack my like-mindedness, the desire to grow and make changes in their own life. 

It baffles as to why some are so stuck in their ways. They continually do the same thing over and over resulting in the same outcome which produces the same ineffective results for years. Albert Einstein said, “the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

Life is too short not to live.  It’s ok to be set in some of your ways just don’t get stuck in them.  I challenge you to make positive, productive changes in your life. I guarantee you that you will be amazed at the opportunity and the increase it will bring into your life.  #strongertogether - Love, Peace, Success, and Happiness - LeeAnn






Comments

Popular Posts